Thank you for joining us at The 3rd Annual
Mexican International Renewable Energy Congress
MIREC 2015 takes place on 19-20 May
Senator David Penchyna Grub delivered the Opening Address at MIREC2014.
Senator Penchyna was one of the main influencers and legislators pushing the recent Energy Reform and he joined us to discuss the effects and opportunities for the renewable sector in Mexico.
Plus, joining Senator Penchyna on the key note panel
|Dr Enrique Ochoa Reza,
Director General, CFE
The Mexican International Renewable Energy Congress is Mexico's leading renewable energy event, focused exclusively on the Mexican Wind and Solar industries, combining:
||3rd annual||4th annual|
With the energy and fiscal reforms passed, the industry came together to discuss the next steps for solar, wind, geothermal and all renewable energy sources in Mexico and Central America. Following a highly successful MIREC2013, the event returned with an exclusive focus on the regulatory, fiscal and technological news in the sector.
What's was new for 2014?
- Your questions answered in interactive keynote discussions on energy policy and wind power integration
- Over 60 high level speakers representing the organisations you need to hear from
- Focus on wind, solar and new stream around Geothermal projects in Mexico and Central America
- A closer technical focus on resource analysis, project construction and O&M issues
- Developer- Investor and roundtable networking
- Expanded Green Power Conferences meeting service will ensure you meet all your target clients and take the maximum number of contacts back to the office
- Year round content including webinars, podcasts and downloadable reports
- 100% larger exhibition space with dedicated networking zones
"The Congress is a must attend event! All market participants are in attendance. Deals are made in the hallways" Dino T. Barajas, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
“Wonderful conference with current industry developments, bringing al the key players together. I will return next year” Edgar Arvizu, Gestamp Solar